Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Martha's Vineyard 20 Miler

Hi all!

In addition to the Hyannis race, I think the Martha's Vineyard 20 miler might be a fun group run. It is on February 19, the weekend before Hyannis. It is a great opportunity to do a 20 mile run under race conditions and with hydration / fuel support. I ran this last year and had a great time. You do have to take the ferry, but the 11am start allows for transportation time. If enough people come it could make for a great post-run party!

www.mv20miler.com

2 comments:

  1. I'm signed up for the Hyannis marathon!, with the strict understanding that it's run at a training pace. It would be fun if a few of us could run together, if we are matched well with our pace. I'm off for a family vacation in DC the weekend before, so I'll be running along the mall and roads of our Captial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I signed up for the Hyannis full marathon as well. I'll be doing the 20 miler on the Vineyard the weekend before, so I will want to run easy; maybe 9 minute miles or so. Have fun in DC!

    ReplyDelete