Thursday, January 6, 2011

Fundraising Ideas from the B.O.B.!

Hey fellow Team CYCLE Kids members!

This is Bob from down in North Carolina, the Queen City to be exact (aka Charlotte). I am one of those laggers in getting up the ole Bio, it'll be up soon folks!

This weekend I am hosting a Charity Fundraising Event in town and the idea of a small business card came up when brainstorming ideas with friends who are helping with the event. Seemed like a pretty cool idea and easy to do if you have a printer and can swing by a Staples/Office Depot/Office Max/etc. Below is a draft of one I made and have been handing out;
Another thing I put together is an event flyer it's a pretty easy deal to make or alter if anyone is doing an event and wants to do flyers or what not;

Just some ideas I figured I would pass along! If you want any specifics on this stuff or for me to email out the templates of the cards or fliers please feel free to let me know. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and awesome New Year! Looking forward to keeping in touch and meeting everyone!

Happy Running Folks!

1 comment:

  1. By the way sorry for the low quality on these, they are the rough drafts I had printed off earlier this week.

    ReplyDelete